Today I want to share with you some of my favorite tips for an organized nursery. It is important for us to have an organized nursery because of the smaller size of the room, keeping it tidy, being able to keep it clean, and having everything accessible when we need it.
I don’t want to share pictures of our nursery progress because we haven’t announced the gender yet and there are a few things that might give it away. 😉
In 3 weeks we will be sharing the gender and then I can finally show pictures of tips I have for nursery organization. For now, here are a few I have found on Pinterest that I LOVE!
Here are my top 5 favorite nursery tips:
- Isn’t this the perfect size storage for baby shoes?? Nathan and I both love shoes, so you know our baby will have plenty of shoes. 😉
- Under the crib storage? This is genius and so easy. I am hoping to find a short enough storage bin that will slide under our crib. Our crib sits pretty low so I’ll be on the hunt for one! What a great place for extra diapers, wipes, future clothes, etc.
- I love this closet because of the bins for future clothing. I will definitely be doing this and using my label maker!! This way you only hang up what the baby will be in for a few months. Nice and tidy. =)
- I think this is the cutest way to store books. It is a little rustic for our nursery but I think it is absolutely adorable. I had to share the idea.
- I love this closet because of the storage cubes, the storage bins on the top shelf, space for toys, etc. Isn’t it just cute?
I can’t wait to share progress pictures of our nursery!! In just a few weeks I’ll update you a little more on our nursery.
For now, here’s a bumpdate for you. It’s exciting to have a little bump now! Pregnancy has been going very smoothly for me. I did slip down my stairs a few weeks ago and damaged my tailbone pretty bad but thanks to an awesome chiropractor, I do see progress! It’ll need some healing time but better to happen now instead of later in pregnancy.
Have a super week ahead! Thank you for reading! =)