I’m Marylee of Moments with Marylee. This is a blog for those trying to keep their lives simple and tidy. I have been blessed with the need to be tidy for as long as I can remember. Stay a moment and you will find simple ways to keep your life tidy and clean, while staying on a budget!
Also with this blog I hope to talk to others that have been affected by miscarriage/infant loss. In late May of 2015, I had a miscarriage. A lot of times women/couples cope in silence when they have these kinds of losses. I am here to say, we don’t have to keep it hush-hush. Sometimes it helps to share and relate to others. If you want to chat please do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nathan is my handsome and caring husband. We were engaged 2 months after we started dating and married 8 months later. From the beginning we called it a God thing. We have been inseparable since the moment we met. I love this man, the father of my son.
In 2017, we were blessed with a handsome baby boy, Lucas. He is our rainbow baby and I thank God for him everyday.
We have 2 adorable poodles named Violet (black and gray) and Venti (brown). I am a follower of Jesus Christ and I pray that he blesses this blog and those who read.
10 Quick Facts About Me:
- My name is ONE word, not two… Marylee
- My 3 favorite television shows are One Tree Hill, The Office, and The Bachelor/Bachelorette.
- My top 5 favorite movies are Big Fish, Back to the Future, Elizabethtown, Garden State, and Fried Green Tomatoes.
- I love puzzles!!
- I would probably be considered a “crunchy” mom.
- One of my favorite Bible verses is Jeremiah 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
- I studied piano from age 6 to 22 and currently teach a few students.
- I love yard sales, thrift shops, and any other kind of bargain shopping.
- I am the “baby” of the family, the third of three girls.
- I have naturally curly hair and it took me many years to finally love and accept it.