Image by the talented Scott Walz, of Studio Walz (link to www.studiowalz.com/blog)
I’m Marylee of Moments with Marylee. This is a blog for those trying to find healing in their hearts after a miscarriage, or similar situations. It is also for those trying to discover healing in their homes from untidiness and chaos.
I have been blessed with the need to be tidy for as long as I can remember. If you need to know where to begin with organizing, how to stay tidy and not slip back into chaos, and for great ideas on a budget, stay a few Moments with Marylee.
In late May of 2015, I had a miscarriage. It was a trial that will be a part of me forever. With my faith in Jesus Christ, my husband and I were able to have the strength to carry on and grow closer together. I will be sharing my story and sharing ways to heal from situations like these. If you want to chat, I will always be available by email. Please do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nathan is my handsome and caring husband. We were engaged 2 months after we started dating and married 8 months later. From the beginning we called it a God thing. We have been inseparable since the moment we met. He is also going to be helping me edit my blog posts and taking photos of me when necessary. I love him dearly!
We have 2 adorable poodles named Violet (black and gray) and Venti (brown). I am a follower of Jesus Christ and I pray that he blesses this blog and those who read.
10 Quick Facts About Me:
- My name is ONE word, not two… Marylee
- My 3 favorite television shows are One Tree Hill, The Office, and Scrubs.
- My top 5 favorite movies are Big Fish, Back to the Future, Elizabethtown, Garden State, and Fried Green Tomatoes.
- I enjoy baking more than cooking dinner.
- I try to only buy local and non-GMO foods.
- One of my favorite Bible verses is Jeremiah 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
- I studied piano from age 6 to 22.
- I love yard sales, thrift shops, and any other kind of bargain shopping.
- I am the “baby” of the family, the third of three girls.
- I have naturally curly hair and it took me many years to finally love and accept it.